Classes Have Begun!
Enrollment Remains Open!
2017-2018 Membership & Enrollment
Updated: September 7, 2017
- Open Enrollment continues for all classes with space available.
- The first step to enrollment is to apply for HCA Membership under the Membership menu.
- Questions? Please click on "Contact HCA".
- The DROP DEADLINE was June 15, 2017. Tuition and Materials Fees are non-refundable unless another student is on a Wait List and immediately available to fill your slot.
- Please see the Documents Page for an FAQ about Registration & Enrollment.
Do you shop at Amazon.com? Start here, click on this link and sign up to support HCA via Amazon.Smile. Every little bit helps. Thank you for your support!
MANDATORY Orientation Meeting for 2017 - 2018
When: Wednesday, September 6, 2017 - Doors will open at 8:40 AM; mandatory presentation will begin at 9 AM.
Who: Attendance by at least one parent from each family and any teens (13 years and older) attending HCA is MANDATORY. Please plan ahead as and make arrangements for infants and younger children as child care is not available.
Where: SAYSF Bible Church
Why: HCA has important information to communicate with all families to ensure a smooth and successful year.
- Critical policies and procedures will be reviewed.
- Parents will sign up for their mandatory Parent Assistant activity if not already done.
- Student attendance with a parent at the Orientation is highly recommended so that students may meet their teachers and visit classrooms. Attendance for teens attending HCA is mandatory.
- Information about HCA's activities can be discussed with the Coordinators.
- HCA T-shirts will be on sale.
Every effort is made to streamline the Orientation meeting. Most families should be able to complete all the required items in less than two hours. Please read the Orientation packet before arriving.
FAMILIES JOINING HCA AFTER September 7th: A mini-Orientation session will be scheduled on the first Thursday your family attends HCA classes.