How to Enroll in HCA
The first step is to apply for or update an exisiting membership.
Please refer to HCA's Registration & Enrollment FAQ for complete details.
Registration & Enrollment Process
The online enrollment checklist will guide your family through the process to select classes and complete the required forms. The nonrefundable registration fee are paid in full during the enrollment process.
The registrar will approve class selections after enrollment has been submitted and the registration fee payment clears. Once enrollment has been approved, an invoice with payment options and instructions to secure your enrollment will be emailed. Please wait until you receive the emailed invoice prior to making any payments!
Enrollment must be secured within two weeks of invoicing, or you will be charged a $15 Late Fee and your students could be disenrolled from any full classes with an active waiting list. Some HCA classes are in high demand so please make it a high priority to secure your enrollment!
- The deadline for dropping classes is June 15. No refunds will be issued after June 15 unless a class is full and a wait listed student is able to fill the spot.
- Please only enroll in classes when you have 100% certainty that your family can commit to attending HCA and that HCA's classes will fit in your family's schedule and goals.
- Enrollment remains open, space permitting, through the 7th week of the 2nd semester, generally the end of February.
- Please see the HCA Calendar page for deadlines.
- Please refer to the HCA Enrollment & Registration FAQ [link] for full details about enrollment, fees and tuition.
- The HCA Cost & Payment Policies Document [ LINK] provides a summary and details about financial obligations and parent service requirements.
- Please contact HCA's Registrar via the website if you have any questions about enrollment, prerequisites or are interested in a class that is already full.
- The Registrar maintains all waiting lists and will contact you if an opening becomes available for a particular class.
- Please do NOT contact teachers regarding enrollment. They have no authority to add students or knowledge about their waiting lists.
- Check your invoice for payment details or HCA Costs & Payment Policy on the Documents page.